Monday, June 11, 2007

Girls week NYC

My birthday gift from Leslie, A carriage ride through Central Park

View from 30 Rock
Legally Blonde broadway Show on our last night. We saw The Color Purple with Fantashia the night before

Food Galore !!! This Sundae from Serendipity is Awesome. We will ALWAYS come back for this
Little Italy Family Style meal
Billy's cupcakes
Pommes Frites


Regis and Kelly, was so much fun. Regis was in the hospital. We lucked out and had front row seats
Jeff Probst



Good morning America .........



I just had to post pictures from the AWESOME trip !! Leslie and I had so much fun.. We walked so much our feet begged us to stop.

2 comments:

Leslie Kosinski said...

Did I give you my permission to use my pictures?? LOL. Just kidding. Where are we going next???

Stephanie said...

Love it.
I am ready for your next blog posting. You are taking too long in between blogs.