Tuesday, January 15, 2008

15 Years !!!!!!!!!!!!!


Time flies by so fast.. Today Bryce and I celebrate our 15 year wedding anniversary. It seems like only yesterday we were getting married at Fort Lee, Va while Bryce was off a couple of days of Army training. We've had so much fun together over the years. Tonight at dinner we were just talking about that day and everything that has changed since. We always wanted children but we never could imagine how God would bless us with Austin and Ashlee. We were married almost 9 years before we had Austin. Now we can't hardly remember our life before them. I love you Bryce and I couldn't imagine my life without you !!!!!! I wish my scanner was working so I could attach a wedding picture, we look like babies (We were !!!!)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

YAY!!!! I meant to call you but have been distracted bc Lake is getting tubes tomorrow. I can't believe you guys got married when you were both 15!

spring said...

Oh how sweet!! I can hardly remember life without those babies
I remember clearly both times The first time I was so excited and the second time I was excited and a little sad because I knew you would not be comming back to work LOL Congrats on 15 years I don't know how he has handled you that long LOL