Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Good Friday at the Zoo

Kim and I took the kids to the zoo on Friday, it was so warm and pretty. Austin was so excited he said his heart was beating out of his chest. We had a really good time. Ashlee looks so grown up in this picture.

They had 2 baby camels and you could buy food and feed them. Ashlee and Austin fed them and then I did. When I was out of food I rubbed his nose and his head and he growled so loud I think the whole zoo heard him. It scared me, I thought he was going to attack me. I would love to have a picture at that exact moment because we were all shocked.






Right before the Growl !!! Look at those huge teeth...





1 comments:

Leslie Kosinski said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I wish I could have heard that camel!!!