Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ashlee's new OBSESSION !!

OK, Ashlee overnight has turned into Little Miss I loves BUGS. She found a little black ant and she let it crawl up her arm (EWWWW) and she was saying it's OK little sweetie. I got on the internet and found out they make little kits where you buy Ladybug huts and they send live larvae and you can watch them hatch into Ladybugs. Needless to say everyday she asks to look in the mail to see if they have came. In the meantime she has been collecting and abusing these "Tent Catepillars" she's named them all like Freddy and coco???

Sharing her Passion with Nicklaus

Chunky Monkey Samuel, he is getting so big. I got to Babysit him this past Tuesday and he was a little Angel.



1 comments:

Leslie Kosinski said...

Ashlee you are so sweet with your little bugs!! Samuel is sooooo cute, he looks like a little doll!!!