Ashlee was jumping out of the back of the van and fell and broke her Tibia in her left left in 2 places. We immediately took her to Chrildren's hospital for X-rays and a splint. She has cried with such pain and I would give anything if I could have her pain placed on me. As a mom and a dad seeing your child in pain and hurting makes you feel so helpless . She has to lay very still on the couch with her leg elevated. How pitiful for a 3 year old with energy.She should be getting her real cast on Monday, Please pray her baby bone will heal quickly and stronger than even before.
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so pitiful Lisa! That poor baby girl. Her little leg is so tiny! We love you baby Ashlee.
Love-Phil, Leslie, Ali, and Chloe.
oh no! How sad. I am so nervous about our first broken bone.
I will pray for her leg.
Post a Comment