Sunday, July 13, 2008

Baby Ashlee is 4






Today Ashlee turned 4, I still can't believe how fast time flies by. I wish they could stay small forever and innocent. We celebrated her birthday yesterday at Sprouts Studio and everyone had a great time. Ashlee turned so shy for some reason??? She almost turned around in her chair when we were singing Happy Birthday.
We love you Baby Girl

Austin and Ali
"Jakers"

"Jake"
"Ella"
"Savannah"
"The Boys"

Dad and Austin
The Shy Princess


Dad and Ashbug
Ali
Ash and Adde
Mom the Pirate
Nicklaus









2 comments:

Leslie Kosinski said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Ashlee! I love all the pics and hate that we couldn't see her be so shy in person, I would like to squeeze her! Those boys of Suzannes are so precious Lisa. I love the cake too, it is too cute. Thanks for inviting Ali, she had a good time and just loves to be with ya'll.

Stephanie said...

we must not of gotten our invitation to the party!! Just kidding. She is so cute. I love the princess in a cast picture.

We may need you to pick up a new DVD player to take to the beach on your way if you come through Chattanooga. I'll call you.

Steph