Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ashlee's first day of Mother's Day Out (Take 2)

To be honest with you I didn't know how this morning would go, but she did great. She woke up early and said she wanted her hair to look pretty. As many of you know, last year just didn't work out. She went 3 days and cried and didn't like it so much I took her out of it. She told everybody I signed her in and then I dropped her out. I can tell how much she has grown in a year. Now I'm sitting here ALONE for the first time in 4 years and I thought I would feel excited to have a minute by myself but now I feel sad they are growing up so fast.


Ashlee and her friend Adde

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

they are so cute, lisa!!!!
I wish we could see you more.

Leslie Kosinski said...

I am so proud of Ashlee!!!! Yeah...she did it! Please tell her how proud I am of her, I can't wait to tell Ali!!! What are we going to do with these kids growing up Lisa???? It's pitiful.

spring said...

Lisa tell Ashley that Isaiah and I are so proud of her. I can't believe how much they have grown!!