This past weekend we headed to Kingsport to visit Our Parents and to go to "The Boys" first Birthday party. The weekends go by so fast and we wanted it to last longer because it was so good to see everybody. My Beautiful mom with her grandbabies.

Here is my Handsome daddy !!
Nicklaus patiently waiting on the birthday cake
Kimberly and dad and Me
I love the way Ashlee is looking at her Papaw
My dad was ALL STAR in High School for Basketball and Football. I think his sports ability has skipped me and into Austin. I LOVE watching Dad and Austin playing ball together.
Dad has the BEST Smile Ever !!!!
Here they are !!! All 6 of them posing for a rare picture of them all together. Look how sweet the boys are, they loved their Birthday cakes





1 comments:
Those are great. Those tennis shoes on the boys crack me up. I can't believe they are one!
Post a Comment