Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New York City 2008

Plane ticket to NYC = $338
Best Cream Puff in the world (Beard Papas)= $1.96
Meal at La Mela in Little Italy (Best Mozzarella and Tomatoes) = $27 Each
NYC Pizza slice and drink = $5.00
2 Gray Papaya hot dogs + drink = $3.55
Strawberry and Cheesecake Sundae at Serendipity = $16.99
David Letterman show = FREE
Regis and Kelly show = FREE
Good Morning America show = FREE
Bicycle carriage ride for 30 minutes in the rain = $47
GREASE on Broadway = $71
6 Blisters on my feet and in between my toes from walking =FREE
Being Paparazzi at Fashion Rocks Red Carpet = FREE
Memories from this NYC Trip with Leslie = PRICELESS

Leslie and I just got home from our 3rd annual trip to NYC. We stayed 4 nights but it flew by so fast because we start the days at 5 and end them at 1am. Needless to say I can tell I'm getting older !!!!! This was the best week to go to NYC because it was fashion week so all kinds of celebrities were there, we saw so many we had to write them down to remember. The total we came up with was 57. we turned into full fledged Paparazzi. NYC has some of the best food I've ever eaten, we always hit Serendipity for the wonderful sundaes, La Mela in Little Italy, Magnolia Bakery cupcakes, and the list goes on and on...... I took a million pictures but here are some of my favorites.

































2 comments:

Leslie Kosinski said...

I'm ready to go back already! How much fun did we have??? It was the best trip ever! Why you ask two time? Heart attack on stage. Red feet. "There's Freddie Prince and Michelle Gellar....yep". "Theres Mary J Blige....yep." TGIF Armadad smiling and laughing at us??? Crazy chinaman down Broadway taking our picture when the light turned??? Me missing Sam's picture...pitiful. Walking thru tropical storm Hannah and 2 feet of water on ice skates for another creme puff! Next time we stay for 6nights!

Stephanie said...

I am going next time!!!
How cool that you saw all of those famous people. Paula Abdul looks drunk in that picture.