Saturday, October 18, 2008

Boo at the Zoo






Last night we went to Boo at the Zoo and we had so much fun. It's a family friendly event where the kids can get dressed up and if your lucky you can see some animals and get some candy. We went with Kim, Tripp and Nicklaus. Austin was a soldier, Ashlee was a kitty Cat and Nicklaus was a pirate. It makes me so sad that Halloween is so scary because of it's true meaning, my kids LOVE dressing up !!!! It is really fun to be someone different for a day, we need a holiday during the year for Costume Day and everybody has to get all dressed up.... Do you think that would go over well?????

2 comments:

Jennie said...

They are SUCH cuties! And, you take super pictures! I am thinking about taking Amber Holritz's Mom's with Cameras class...have you heard about it or do you know her? She's in Chattanooga. I thought you may be interested too! http://www.holritzphotography.com/index.php?link=276&cat=5
THANKS for the blog address!

Jennie said...

I am such a crazy. You ARE A photographer. NO WONDER your pictures are all so good! :) Scratch the earlier photography class idea. You could probably teach it! I am a total wannabe professional photographer, so I am always thinking of ways to get better! :) Any suggestions?