Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Little Man is 8 !!!!!

Why does time have to fly by when you have babies???? It feels like yesterday when I was at home with this precious baby God had blessed me with. I held him ALL day, I stared at him ALL day !!!! I couldn't shower, for looking at him :) Bryce would come home from work and I usually would be in the same clothing, same seat, and rocking or holding Austin. This LOVE for this child surpasses anything I'd ever felt. It made me so aware of how God felt about his son and how he felt to have him die on the cross for our sins. Austin is such a great son, he's full of life, funny, athletic and loves JESUS !!! He has such a kind and loving heart. Everyday I realize how important it is to train these children to be little arrows into this world. Austin wanted his party to be at the gym. Everybody had so much fun. Happy Birthday Austin we love you so much !!!!






















0 comments: