Monday, December 15, 2008

80's Christmas Party

Over the weekend we were invited to the best party. It was a "80's" Christmas Party. We all laughed so much at everybody dressed up. I can't believe I actually used that much hairspray back in the day. It took me forever to wash it all out. Nicole had her house decorated so cute and we had so much yummy food. Fun, we will have to do this again next year !!!!!!
Nicole and Christa singing
Taylor reading to Ashlee and Jude
Joel and Randi
Bo and Amanda
Bethany and Aaron
Steve and Christa

Jude
Nicole, Bethany and Amanda
Steve and Nicole
The Boys
The Girls
Bryce chillin like a villain
Little Brooks
Bethany in her Momma Jeans
Aaron and Steve boomin it up

















3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hilarious!! So glad you are still my BFF no matter how many things you don't invite me to.

That is a fun group of people!!

Amanda said...

I am loving the feathered, teased, sprayed "till it ain't movin'" hair and the 3-D glasses! Looks like an awesome party...Like, Totally!

Stephanie said...

Why didn't Bryce dress up?