Sunday, January 4, 2009

FINALLY I AM ABLE TO POST PICTURES AGAIN

Ever since before Christmas I haven't been able to post pictures to this blog? I have no idea what has been going on,but I tried again and it worked !! Ashlee had the cutest Christmas program at her school. Nicklaus is in another class but they stood fairly close together on stage so we were able to videotape them singing together. When Nicklaus sang "Tis the season to be Jolly Fa La La", he stuck his tongue out so far. We have watched that video over and over and laughed histerically everytime. At the end they sang Happy Birthday Jesus and they brought out a big Birthday cake that sang "Happy Birthday Jesus". Ashlee was so nervous at first because she swung her little legs back and forth in her seat. JESUS has blessed us sooooo much !!!


Adde and Ashbug



Ash and Mrs. Melinda


It seems like yesterday we were at this same program watching Austin. Why does time have to go so fast?




0 comments: