Austin had a Walk-A-Thon at school and he won a big bubble tube. He was so excited that As soon as we pulled in the driveway he said "Can I play outside and use my bubbles???" From experience, I told him to keep it away from Ash because she would spill it or pour it out for meanness. Well guess what after just a couple of minutes outside with the bubbles Ash dropped them and all of the bubble poured out. Needless to say Austin was livid. He has always had distinctive eyebrows when he is mad, They crunch up... I wish I could say this is only an occasional occurrence but unfortunately it is a daily occurrence. Ashlee loves to push buttons !!!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Ash spills the BUBBLES
Posted by Bryce and Lisa at 7:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I am just now seeing these! How funny that you took pics of this. Austin's face says it all. Ashlee's like "huh..what?" Lol!
Post a Comment