Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Baseball has began













Baseball has began !! Austin is getting so big, it just makes me so sad. Sometimes when I see him out on the field I can't believe how tall he is getting. He has LOVED ball ever since he has been able to hold a ball. Everyday he begs me to go outside and throw with him in the backyard. He is on the REDS team this year and he has moved up to the Farm league. The BALLS are hit so much harder and so much faster. I pray for him before every game for God to protect him. I've seen kids hit with these balls and they really hurt. Bryce is assisting this year. It's so cute to see them out on the field together. I hope Austin always remembers just how much we love him and how proud we are of him !!!! Go REDS !!!!















1 comments:

Leslie Kosinski said...

Austin rocks. I want to see him play! (and get his autograph)