Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ahhhhh Seacrest Beach, We could seriously MOVE there. This place is so beautiful and relaxing. Our sweet friends Tim and Steph have a beautiful condo there.. I've never had a week go by so fast. Last year when we went the ocean had seaweed so we couldn't swim much but this year the ocean was PERFECT !!! It doesn't get much better than looking out as far as you can see turquoise water (Bath water)..We saw all kinds of dolphins jumping out of the water. For years Austin was terrified of the ocean, but he swam and snorkeled like a pro. He never wanted to leave, he could stay chasing fish all day long. i was so thankful little Ashbug could enjoy the sand and ocean this year :) The poor thing had a leg cast last year. If you know me, I took a Trillion pics, so it was hard to just pick some for the blog.


Check out this Sunset !!! I rode around on my bike just waiting for this shot

Fried Pickels


I have always dreamt of seeing baby sea turtles hatch and make their way to the ocean. I was THRILLED when I saw all of the nest up and down the beach. None of the little guys were ready to leave. We did by a little teeny turtle named "Seacrest"







































0 comments: