Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Austin's first day of second Grade

A day after we came home from the beach, Austin started 2nd grade. He has a great, young, and cute teacher. She is very good with structure and allowing them learn in fun ways. Just watching him walk into the school like big boy just makes me so happy and sad. I just can't believe it's almost been 8 years since I just sat in my rocker and held him ALL day !!! Children have a way and making your life fly. I wish I could slow time down. I am so proud of Austin !!! He LOVES JESUS and has a desire for EVERYBODY to know him. Everytime he talks about a friend from school he'll say "He knows JESUS" !!! He has his organizational skills from Bryce, and he is tender hearted and so talented in sports, music and art, Oh and by the way did I mention he is a doll bay... Mom's can say that :)

Almost 4 Years later



















1 comments:

nikkiw said...

all of your posts were fun to read! the photos are great! the ones of the kids when they were little...oh my gosh, so yummy!