Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Baby Girl

Here's my Chunkey Monkey at a year old. She was so funny because she LOVED to eat Everything. She had dark hair and it was long in the front and barely there in the back (The old man sweep over). She followed Austin everywhere and she smiled all day except when she had colic. I always ask her how she knows I love her and she says because you prayed for a baby girl "Me"..I did pray for her so much I also prayed that Jesus take my desire away if it was not his will. He never did take that desire from me and he blessed me with Baby Ashlee.


First Day of Pre K. She has matured soo much just over the summer. Her has is so long it comes to the top of her pants.



For Ashlee's 5th birthday she wanted her ears pierced. Every day she asked to go to the mall so she could get earrings. She was such a BIG girl, she didn't even jump. For the first week she wanted to wear her hair up so everybody could see them... She is a GIRLY GIRL






Bryce, Austin, Kim, and Nicklaus all watched her




























































0 comments: